Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting Started

I am moving on to fight the good fight in another venue. After working/running the Intrusions Forensics team at DCFL for 5 years, I am moving over to the commercial side. One of the things I have on my mind is working on the exchange of vital information on techniques and tactics for dealing with Intrusion Forensics and Malware Analysis. There is lots of information out there on traditional computer forensics and lots of information on network defense; however, intrusions forensics and malware analysis is somewhere in between. This blog is a start, hopefully not a false start, at getting information out there to those that care.

Jason

1 comment:

Dave Gilbert said...

Jason, Just signed on with this blog today. I applaud your effort, the venue, and the premise. Along the road to maximum saturation: You may want to consider some kind of link to Harlan Carvey's blog, Windows IR. That is, if you haven't done so already. I think the two blogs may come to complement one another. I've learned oodles (that's a lot) of stuff from Harlan's blog.